Business Owners especially:
Who owns the 'Title' to your Internet Domain Name???
If the 'Registrant' title is not YOUR business' legal name,
your Web Site could be abruptly shut down or intercepted and beyond
your ability to restore it!!!
Or it could cost a lot in bargaining or lawyer's fees to get it back.
Just imagine the cost and/or loss if a disgruntled entity intercepted all of your email!
Common reasons for loss of control:
- Original agent ignorance.
- Estranged family member and/or business relationship.
- Paying a 'slamming' solicitation.
- Domain Registration expires due to invalid contact
or credit card info and undelivered notifications.
- Advertising/consulting/designer agency registers name
in their own name instead of their client.
Don't let your web site be shutdown and/or your email hijacked!
Kropf.com has assisted many businesses and organizations in recovering and/or
protecting their Internet Domain Name. We'll report on yours at no charge!